- Type: Metal KeyChain
- Material: Metal
- Metal Type: Zinc Alloy
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Topeak
- Model Number: KK-566
- Type:: metal keychain
- Sample: available
- Packing: 1pc in a opp
- Logo: Customized
- Usage: gifts /collection/souvenir keychain,Promotional
- OEM & ODM:: Welcome
- MOQ:: 2000pcs
- Small order: accept
- Color: Customized
- milk &cat keychain: milk &cat keychain
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||each per opp bag packing,or as customer requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
Product name: Metal 3d bottle milk &cat keychain
1. Color:AS client's requirement
2.500pcs in a carton
3. carton size:40*35*28cm
4. Material:Zinc Alloy (Metal) , PU, the splitted genuine leather and the top layer genuine leather or PVC
5. Eco-friendly material with Lead free and Nickle free.
6. Small order is acceptable.
7. OEM&ODM are available.
8.logo printed:According to customer Requirements
9.Buy national:Around the world
10.Production lead time 15days .
1 ).MOQ: 2000pcs
2 ). For OEM order: Please send your requested design details and Logo Printing . If you have sample send to us that will be appreciated. we could offer you the quotation in 3days .
1 ). T/T , 30% deposit first , ( then we start production once received deposit), The rest 70% send to us when see the copy B/L .
2 ). We can accept wire T/T, Western Union ,Paypal
3.Our Product Advantage:
1).Our company can offer you best quality with competitive price for bottles.
2). water bottle 480ml BPA free
3).Plastic water bottle made of PC,convenient to carry,BPA free ,safe and economic,also can be used in advertising, promotional.
4).We supply various of water bottle more than our website showed and also we can do OEM for you,Pls contact us for details.
5).Customized color is available
Bottle open keychains
Blue and white porcelain keychains
If you are interested in our product, you can Inform us with products item number
We will give you the best service and the most competitive prices
Any question please feel free to contact us. Thanks in advance!
YIWU TOPEAK Commodity Business is specialized in promotion gifts and fashion products, including water bottle, sport bottle , novelty tape measure , solar flower toy, pill box hat and holiday decoration fashion jewelry. Currently, our sales network covers the U.S., France , Holland , Hungary , Hong Kong , Australia and Thailand. We have been manufacturing water bottle , tape and bag & case for over 8 years . Our experience and inspiration of the design are the reasons why retailers and distributors in the united states of america and europe come to us with increasing orders . At present, our sophisticated R & D team has created a menu of products with more than 1,000 articles and is able to develop 100 fresh items every year . Moreover, we welcome your ideas and usually are based on our advanced silk - screening technique to fill custom orders . We carry out our own inspection to complement the QA and QC implemented by our provider partners. From pre - production to final packaging , our 3 in - house quality control personnel monitor each process closely. And our shipping operator books the shipping requirements exactly based on your certificate. Contact us today and 8 our sales staff will answer your questions at any time. We also help clients with urgent work of small purchase orders and fast delivery of goods. We are sincere to be your supplier and would like to establish long term friendship with you. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us .